The Northville-Novi Branch was established in 1975 to promote equity and education for women and girls in the Northville-Novi area. The Branch supports a number of community action projects and we raise funds for local college scholarships. Most importantly, our Branch provides our members with opportunities to associate with like minded women and men through our activities and special interest groups. We join because of what AAUW stands for; we stay because of the friendships we make.
Visitors are welcome at all branch meetings. For information about our meeting times and locations, visit the Branch Programs link.
Our Branch Offers
- A group of educated women with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Informative monthly programs from September through May.
- Varied interest groups.
- Community based programs such as Let's Read Math, Career Path Day, Reading in the Schools, Mercy Education Project, and Remember The Ladies.
We are currently talking about:
- Mah Jongg Event at Cassel’s Family Restaurant, Friday, October 14th from Noon to 5:00 pm. Click for details.
- AAUW Michigan has asked that each one of us complete the 'Every Member Survey' online by Oct. 11. It is a very simple and straightforward survey, but is looking for some important information about state meetings and events. Thanks.
- Small Parties to help with fundraising this year.