AAUWNN is awarded $5,000 in Thumbs Up contest!
AAUWNN, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, was awarded $5,000 in the “Thumbs Up For Charity” contest held by Community Financial Credit Union. Thanks to all the members, friends, and family that voted for AAUWNN. We came in second place.
Community Financial Credit Union presented AAUWNN the check at our Annual Meeting.
Raise funds for AAUWNN while shopping at Kroger!
Dear Non Profit Organization 53322 - Congratulations on your enrollment into our Kroger Community Rewards Program. Your participants can begin enrolling online within 48 hours of this notification. Just go to the appropriate website mentioned below and begin enrolling.
You have been assigned a new NPO number 53322. Please refer to this number in all future correspondence.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Welcome to the AAUW Northville/Novi Branch in Michigan!
The Northville-Novi Branch was established in 1975 to promote equity and education for women and girls in the Northville-Novi area. The Branch supports a number of community action projects and we raise funds for local college scholarships. Most importantly, our Branch provides our members with opportunities to associate with like minded women and men through our activities and special interest groups. We join because of what AAUW stands for; we stay because of the friendships we make.
Visitors are welcome at all branch meetings. For information about our meeting times and locations, visit the Branch Programs link.
Our Branch Offers
- A group of educated women with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Informative monthly programs from September through May.
- Varied interest groups.
- Community based programs such as Let's Read Math, Career Path Day, Reading in the Schools, and Remember The Ladies.
We are currently talking about:
- Lunch and Mah Jongg on November 3, 2017