AAUWNN, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, was selected as a finalist in the “Thumbs Up For Charity” contest being held by Community Financial Credit Union. In order to win $10,000 we need your vote. Please vote EVERY DAY, beginning this Monday, April 10, through Friday, April 21, 2017.
Click here every day until April 21, 2017!
Please post this on Facebook, send it to all of your family, friends, and co-workers, encourage them to vote AAUWNN, and share the link. This money will allow us to continue reading in classrooms, hosting Career Path days for middle school women interested in STEAM fields, and provide scholarships to Northville and Novi high schools and local community colleges.
Welcome to the AAUW Northville/Novi Branch in Michigan!
The Northville-Novi Branch was established in 1975 to promote equity and education for women and girls in the Northville-Novi area. The Branch supports a number of community action projects and we raise funds for local college scholarships. Most importantly, our Branch provides our members with opportunities to associate with like minded women and men through our activities and special interest groups. We join because of what AAUW stands for; we stay because of the friendships we make.
Visitors are welcome at all branch meetings. For information about our meeting times and locations, visit the Branch Programs link.
Our Branch Offers
- A group of educated women with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Informative monthly programs from September through May.
- Varied interest groups.
- Community based programs such as Let's Read Math, Career Path Day, Reading in the Schools, Mercy Education Project, and Remember The Ladies.
We are currently talking about:
- Afternoon Benefit featuring "The Ladies Foursome" at the Tipping Point Theatre, Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 12:45 pm.
- Kentucky Bourbon Party, May 6th, at the home of Mary Ann and John MacLaren,
44471 Marc Trail Plymouth Township, MI 48170
- Our 21st home tour - 2017 Hour Tour on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Small Parties to help with fundraising this year.