Tipping Point Theatre
361 E. Cady Street, Northville
Sunday, November 25
Reception – 12:45 pm
Performance – 2:00 pm
There are three hours until the curtain opens on the musical event of the decade and Tito Merelli is not ready to perform. His singing partners cancelled, his daughter is growing up too fast, and the food spread in his five-star hotel is all wrong. It’s a race against the clock to sort out his personal issues but they just seem to be getting more complicated! This non-stop barrage of hilarity sets out to remind us all that family is really what’s important.
Plan to gather with members, family and friends for the AAUW Northville-Novi benefit at the Tipping Point Theatre on Sunday afternoon, November 25, 2018. The reception prior to the performance with food and beverages will provide an occasion to socialize. Please consider purchasing tickets for family, friends, as a special way to say “thanks” to someone, or as a treat for yourself. This is our major fund-raising event for the fall; proceeds will help us meet our financial goals.
Tickets are $45 each. If you wish to pay by credit card, please use the “Buy It Now” link on the left. Otherwise, please pay with checks make payable to AAUWNN, complete the form below, mail to the address on the form. Direct any questions to Darlene Ursel, 248-349-7849 or email@example.com
Deadline: November 10, 2018
AAUW-NN Benefit Afternoon at the Tipping Point Theatre Reservation Form
Barrier free seating: YES NO (Circle)
Number of tickets for the Tipping Point Theatre Benefit @ $45.00
_____ X $45.00 = $ ________
Number of SeasonPASS ticket holders @ $16.00 (see directions)
_____ X $16.00 = $ ________
A donation to support the work of AAUWNN
TOTAL $ ________
Make checks payable to: AAUWNN
Mail to: Darlene Ursel, 319 Saint Lawrence Blvd., Northville, MI 48168
$16.00 of each reservation is a tax-deductible donation to AAUW-NN, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
(MI Charitable Solicitation License CS/CT45900)
Memo for Tipping Point Theatre SeasonPASS Ticket Owners
This memo is for Tipping Point Theatre SeasonPASS ticket owners who choose to use their passes to attend the AAUW-NN performance of “A Comedy of Tenors” on Sunday afternoon, November 25 at 2:00pm.
Please follow these steps by the first week in November:
- After November 1, 2018, contact Darlene Ursel (firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-349-7849) to indicate your desire to use your Season PASS. Non-AAUW-NN members may also be included in this offer; all names need to be included. Please be aware that Tipping Point Theatre will not make any adjustments to your SeasonPASS price.
- Tipping Point Theatre will be notified of your intent by AAUW-NN.
- You may then contact the Tipping Point Theatre for your request, 248-347-0003. Let them know that you are a part of our group.
- Complete the AAUW-NN order form, submit the payment by check of $16.00 per person, mail to the address on the form.
- Your tickets will be distributed at the Theatre on the day of the performance as “Will Call.”